- 1. Introduction and General Terms
- 2. What information do we collect about you?
- 3. How do we use the information that we collect about you?
- 4. When will we contact you?
- 5. Will you be contacted for marketing purposes?
- 6. Will we share your personal information with anyone else?
- 7. What if you are aged 16 or under?
- 8. How long will we keep your personal information?
- 9. Can I find out what personal information you hold about me?
- 10. Our Cookies Policy
1. Introduction and General Terms
In order to provide you with our full range of services, we sometimes need to collect information about you.
- What information we may collect about you
- How we will use information we collect about you
- When we may use your details to contact you
- Whether we will disclose your details to anyone else
2. What information do we collect about you?
When you access our services or online content, we may receive personal information about you. This can consist of information such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone or mobile number or date of birth, depending on the activity.
By submitting your details, you enable us (and where applicable our contractors) to provide you with the services or online content you select.
3. How do we use the information we collect about you?
We will use your personal information for a number of purposes including the following:
- to deal with your requests and enquiries, and process any orders you make with us to provide information about our products and special offers, where you have indicated that you would like to receive this information
- to personalise the way our online services are presented to you
- to use IP addresses to identify the location of users, to block disruptive use, to establish the number of visits from different geographical areas
- to analyse and improve the services we provide
Where we propose the use of your personal information for any other purpose we will ensure that we notify you first. You will also be given the opportunity to withhold or withdraw your consent for the use of your personal information for purposes other than those listed above.
4. When will we contact you?
We may contact you:
- in relation to any order you place with us
- in relation to any enquiry you make with us
- in relation to any correspondence we receive from you or any comment or complaint you make about our products or services
- to invite you to participate in surveys about our products and services
- for marketing purposes, when you have agreed that you want to receive such information
5 Will you be contacted for marketing purposes?
We will only use your information for marketing purposes, or to promote new products, where you have agreed to this.
6. Will we share your personal information with anyone else?
We will keep your information confidential except where disclosure is required or permitted by law. Generally, we will only use your information within our group of companies. However, sometimes we use third parties to process your information on our behalf, particularly when you make payments for goods using our websites. Where a third party is used to process your information, we expect that third party to treat your personal information with the same level of security and respect that we do, although you MUST examine the privacy policies of any such third party to satisfy yourself that this is the case. We cannot be held responsible for any breech in the security of your personal information by any such third party.
7. What if you are aged 16 or under?
If you are aged 16 or under, please get your parent/guardian's permission before you provide any personal information to us. Users without this consent are not allowed to provide us with personal information.
8. How long will we keep your personal information?
We will hold your personal information on our systems for an indefinite period of time. We do this to simplify the process of your continued use of our products and services. If you would like us to remove any personal information we hold about you from our systems, you can make a request in writing to us, and we will remove any such information if it is possible to do so. Please note that if you have purchased goods from us, we may be required to retain certain information about your purchases for tax purposes.
9. Can I find out what personal information you hold about me?
10. Our Cookies Policy
a. What is a cookie?
Information supplied by cookies can help us to analyse the profile of our visitors and help us to provide you with a better user experience. We use this type of information to help improve the services we provide to our users.
c. Third Party Cookies in embedded content on our pages
Please note that during your visits to our websites you may notice some cookies that are not related to our company, or our contractors. When you visit a page with content embedded from, for example, YouTube, Flickr, Facebook, Twitter or Google, you may be presented with cookies from these websites. We do not control the dissemination of these cookies. You should check the third party websites for more information about these.
PLEASE NOTE: Your use of our website indicates that you accept our policy with regards to the usage of cookies.